The year 3, 4 and 5 classes on Friday went on an excursion to Latitude for the end of the year. We had heaps of fun doing lots of activities like rock walls, dodgeball, trampolines, skywalk, giant pillow, and basketball with a high and a low ring.
Before Latitude, we went to a cool playground and ate lunch there. It was a long bus ride there and back. Luckily no one fell asleep.
Latitude is a fun place and everyone in the class agrees!
Some of our favourite activities were:
· Olivia: Free time and going on the Trampolines.
· Cora: The skywalk.
· Erin: Free time in the foam pit at the end.
· Blake: Free bounce.
· Cooper: Dodgeball during free time.
· Ashwin: Trampolines during free time.
· Claire: Rock wall climbing in free time and the set activities.
· Ella: Free jump time – this is when I learned how to do a front handspring and a back walkover.
By Olivia and Cora