Last week ended the 2018 school year.
Congratulations to all the students on your achievements throughout the year, highlighted in the End of Year Reports. A special mention must go to the recipients of the Rotary Award (Service above Self) and the St Joseph and St Mary of Cross MacKillop Award winners who were acknowledged as the students who upheld our school values of belonging, compassion, gratitude, forgiveness, courage and justice.
The Carols Evening was a wonderful way to come together as a school community to celebrate as a school community the end of school year and to foster the Christmas spirit as a Nativity family. We were certainly blessed with the weather and I trust you all are truly blessed and experience the joy of Christmas with family and friends.
I would like to thank everyone connected to our community in promoting our motto; Families, Living, Loving, Learning. Enjoy the holiday break and I look forward to all the possibilities that a new year brings.
Please note a couple of closing reminders for families;
- The school office closes on Wednesday 19 December and reopens on Tuesday 22 January, 2019.
- Book Day for the Reception to Year 2 families is Friday 25 January beginning at 9.00 am.
- Monday 28 January is the Australia Day Public Holiday.
- School resumes on Tuesday 29 January.
- Thank you to the families who have returned their Information Packs, if you haven’t, please do so before the close of business on Wednesday 19 December.
Merry Christmas to you all.